Thursday, September 09, 2010

Testimony for God


After finish exam, posting is what I see now on the tab of the page. What am I gonna post? I got lot of stuff wanna post in here, somehow I don't really know where to start. Its a typical me that wanna blog but don't know where to start.

ORIGIN OF THE STORY

Nawwwww lets start with some sharing bout my exam period. During this year 2 semester 1 of Advanced Diploma in Business Studies (Accounting) I felt the stress. Out of nowhere those stress just strike me like a lightning bolt. OucH! Perhaps its the steps of closer to graduation day. In my study life, I used to be "taking for granted" most of the time.



THE PAST OF ME
I used to think, "Well, study! Boring is the word best described. Aih, Daddy want me to study then I study lor~ What to do?.." and there after I started to take things simple and sometimes don't even giving it my best. I'm totally unmotivated at that time. I've been mentioning with quite amount of "that time", when was it? It was since Diploma. I still remember during my Diploma, when exam come, I have no fear bout it, I have no worries bout it and I  have no feeling bout it. Every sittings just passed like no meaning at all. It became like none of my business while I'm taking business course.


PRAYERS MOVE THE SOUL OF MINE

But, nowadays, I'm not sure whether I had grown up or I became abnormal, I felt the momentum of stress and worries over every subjects I took for this semester's exam. I began to study like I never used to be. I got quite good marks for my courseworks out of sudden and things just gone smoothly. Praise God for answered most of my prayers. His blessings and strengths motivated me all the times. Thanks God for being faithful to me. <3


HE HEALS AND HE PREVENT AS WELL AS STRENGTHEN ME
 
During the exams the stress sometimes over took me and I being controlled by it. It led me to the path of giving up. I prayed to God and ask for His help by drawing away those stress and I began to have faith in Him after praying. I trust Him that He will never give up on me although I always work things which inconsistent of His words. Doubtlessly, He lifted me up and saved me from the word of "giving up", He lifted away that words and replaced with "motivation". When I get bored and tired of revising, He hold me and strengthen up my mind until I'm done with what i need to revise. Surprisingly, neither I fall sick nor pimples keep on popping out like stars in the sky. Most of the time when I felt the stress of studies and burning the midnight oil, Pimples definitely will pop out even I apply acne control gel or liquid on my face. That was one of the blessings I got from Him. <3(1st Miracle)



HE PROVIDE AND PREPARE ME
Besides that, He prepared everything for me. When I'm not well prepared for the papers, he provided me a set of mind that able to absorb all the important topics with specific sub topics. Those less important sub topics I tend to ignore it. Guess what, THOSE PAPERS CAME OUT ALL THE THINGS THAT I REVISED AND REMEMBERED. Those sub topics which I gave up is not coming out! He really there for me. Thanks Father in Heaven. <3 (2nd Miracle)


Things just so amazingly happens in my life through the acceptance and have faith in Him, Jesus my God my Savior and my Lord who love me lead me and faithful to me. The only LIVING God that always proving me His existence, I trust and faithful to. Blessed be the name of my Lord that walk together with me along my long and bumpy journey. <3

No comments: