Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Well, at least i try with ALL MY HEART..

Well, what I can say now is that I BEING BLOCKED for being TOO OVERLY wanted AN ACQUAINTANCE to BE  MY FRIEND~..i knew it that im not qualified to be even her ordinary friend after the 1st time i deleted her from my facebook..

Reasons i could think of:

1. Being TOO OVER TRANSPARENT on my feeling towards her
2. I SCARED HER OFF
3. IM TOOOOOOO ANNOYING~
4. IM NOTHING BUT JUST A SUPER ORDINARY GUY who DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BOUT MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS~..

I TOTALLY UNDERSTOOD! but I THINK TOO MUCH..i THOUGHT its OKAY if I'M a SUPER ORDINARY GUY with a PLEASANT HEART..this proven, IM WRONG~ TOTALLY WRONG..

I never blame you as i know that you have your choice to be friend with me or not..what i can say is, sorry for annoyed you all this while for being TOOOOOO MUCH..

All i wanted to say, THANK YOU for allowing me to be your friend for awhile previously before i deleted you from my list.

And I wish ALL THE BEST TO YOU~..GOOD BYE~ ^_^

- John Fleven Chan -

No comments: