Monday, June 30, 2008

Dissecting A Chicken, Anyone?

Anyone out there want to study internal organ of a chicken?..today is my 1st time ever chop a chicken..their internal organ really offending me..when i wash it, i felt like wanna puke..LOL..i refused to do it, but what to do when grandma's hand inaccessible due to minor operation..so I as her GOOD~ grandson have to back-her-up in her daily routine (cook, cleaning the dishes and etc..)..am I such a "GOOD boy leh"?..hahahhahahahax..well back to the chicken story..after wash it I'm requested to chop off the chicken's bones to boil sup..WTF!..washing it already offended me and now you ask me to CHOP THEM?!..!@#$%^&*!@#$%^&*..
*frowning*..since I helped part of it,so I have no excuse for not helping the rest of her job..@.@..felt sorry to the chicken..but I'm enjoying to chew it in my mouth..xD..lets see how should i cook it..hmm..Curry chicken?..or Oyster Sauce Chicken?..anyone any suggestions?..xD

Curry Chicken or,


Oyster Sauce Chicken?
LMAO! XD


..::: - eNd - :::..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well written article.