Monday, June 30, 2008

Forget 'n' Forgive

I'm required to forget and forgive all the mistakes and fault that cause by someone that directly hurt me..can I really forget and forgive of that person mistakes and fault?..in every religions, the messages that directed to us were included the message of forgiveness..so what can I do? forgive? sorry i can't make it..as the scar in my heart is still fresh, painful and glum'my..people said, time can be the best potion to heal heart injuries and the only thing that use to convert those hatred to love again..hate a person is afflictive to me..in addition, I will be a pitiful boy that shaded by hatred..so I choose to take time to -

Forgive 'N' Forget


..::: - eNd - :::..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

e5 . siapa itu someone ?!
tell me tell me =p

FLeeVz said...

lol..8 gua la u..tell u when u ask me personally la..xD