Monday, June 30, 2008

Entry Specially For Dear

LOL..unexpected i making the 3rd entry for today..what an incident..haha..just as the title stated, this entry is specially dedicated for my dear who currently at New York and departing to India on 4th July 2008..this time she going to leave for one month, or i should say a lil more than a month..=S..gonna miss her "hate you" which she always says to me..=D..yesterday she asked me to call her at 10am her time, but when I called her at 9.30am her time which is 11.30pm over here she had boarded..what else I can do other than "okie..call you again later.."..then hang up the phone..but after that until now I still cant get her..perhaps she forget to bring her phone out or some other reasons..there is nothing more I can do but to miss her..hope she is safe and enjoy all the time..take care my dear..I will be here waiting for you..

..::: - eNd - :::..

No comments: