Thursday, May 29, 2008

Today's Diary

Today..what can i say about today?..well today supposingly I going back to Kampar, Perak to settle all the shits that cause by myself due to my retarded lifestyle in my previous semester..whats is the shits i mentioning?..is the consequences cause by my exam result..well actually it was better than what I thought I should get..should I say it lucky or what?..LOL..but anyway..i should accept it positively and keep moving on..not continuing to be a retarded person, but to be a better person this time..lots of things bothering me before..how about now?..still the same..but I would prefer to face those problem positively and shouldn't make myself keep on being retarded person..I'm looking forward to achieve my goal which is to settle all the shits that cause by me..recently my sis being naughty..how naughty she is?..LOL..a 13yo girl play online games till early in the morning also dont want to sleep..how should I teach this naughty girl?..what should I do?..nothing but to control her like "you dont go to bath I will switch off the computer without further notice for you" or "today's limit is till 12am and I will turn off the computer"..LOL..lucky this girl still okay..good lil sis..hehe..thats why I love her so muchiiieeee..hahax..okay lets talk about my so called shits..by tomorrow i will go back to Kampar to clear the room and shift back to KL, or I suppose to say Cheras..LOL..follow up by renewing my student card and apply for resit for my failled paper..next will be cancellation of the telephone line in the room and transfer of my so called "1GB streamyX Broadband" which just a lil faster than 512mb..alright..thats my up-to-today's story of FLeeVz the Transformer (transform to a better person)..hahax..my sis keep on nagging me said that "Why you write so long and yet its unfair u know? its 12.43am and i just have not even 1 more hour and got to go to sleep.."..sorry lar dear sis..who ask you so naughty..but tomorrow you can be the Late Night Princess..cause the Prince is not here..=.="..alright..till here..GOOD NIGHT~..

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: