Saturday, November 10, 2007

InciDents

=).. I started with a smile.. The incident "B" finally past.. It flew away with the wind.. The wind that comforting me.. To me it does.. Incident "B" begin with a fresh and innocent mind.. To her I can say yes but, to me its not.. Because I wasn't innocent minded that time.. That time was another day of sadness.. Incident "A" just past not long ago that time.. I was so surprised that I can forget about it.. Unfortunately i was just lying to myself.. Until that day came.. I got a few lecture from a woman who I used to hate.. She taught me some philosophy.. hahaz.. suddenly I felt that I grown up.. Thanks to her I realize what I did before was just mistakes.. And I should forget about the past.. Perhaps I'm not forgetting but I kept in my heart.. Not the bitter part but the sweet part.. With that I can put away all my sadness and revengeful heart that hurt me a lot.. Day by days it past.. I'm totally healed and fixed my broken heart by letting go of that sadness.. Never thought that I would meet another girl that I like.. I was so blessed to meet her that day.. This only when incident "B" came into my life.. When I think back its really a bless from God.. Because I finally met her.. The 1 that worth for me to be with.. Although we met once but its not forever.. I'm sure we will meet again.. With the status as friend.. Perhaps, the title friend most suit us both because I'm not as good as she thought till I can be more than a friend to her.. I'm not worth for you to be sad for.. Lets forget about the past and welcome to Fleven Chan Wai Leong's friend world.. You will never be treat as normal friend because you ain't just a friend to me.. You will always be the special 1 for me.. I will never forget about the beautiful incident although I end it with ugliness.. I'm sad to pollute this incident but I must.. I know you will understand.. Thats why you will never be just a friend to me while you are the special 1 that I bind into my heart.. It will follow me till the end of my life.. Thanks for giving me such a wonderful incident..=)..

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: