Friday, November 16, 2007

PromiSe

Today is another Friday in my life.. Its still the same.. Nothing much change nor improve.. Recently i made a promise to her.. I will go out with her in December.. A date with her?.. Hahaz.. Well i can't wait till that day come.. I feel so enthusiastic towards that day cause its been ages I didn't get my butt into the cinema, you know kinda fun actually watching movie in the cinema especially with someone..xD Besides of promised to treat her a movie, I promised her to treat her a meal too.. omg.. My waller gonna cry for the whole day..T_T Lucky I still got sufficient $$ (with the T&C added into the promise wakakakkaa..) to treat that crocodile.. =p.. I know she gonna kill but don't kill me please although you are crocodile.. LOL!!.. Anyway this is the only promise I can do for her I guess.. I'm kinda sure of my feeling now.. I hope she will meet another guy who can give her that feeling again in the future.. All the best to her in exam.. I really hope she do understand how I feel and hope she can forgive me.. God bless her..

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: