Thursday, November 08, 2007

My Go@L

A Goal that is so far away
No one know the truth
Why it must be me?
The reality fooling around with me
Lying on the bed
Hoping that will never wake up

Woke up

feeling of sadness and hurt lean against me
Remembering the tears
Remind me of the hurt that I gave
Tears of me
Tears of her

--Fleven

My Go@L.. What goal do i have?.. For now, my goal was one and for all.. A goal that I will try my best to achieve.. Because of reality is so cruel, I rejected one person that I love so much although not enough.. But what I can do now is to achieve that goal.. That person will always be in my heart.. Now and Forver..


..:::..EnD..:::..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i belive that person will understand ya decision n carry on her life geh~sunshine always apear at another day..^^ cuz sun always there...