Thursday, November 19, 2009

To Keep It Alive

Today's entry is going to be short and simple. Its just an entry that keep my blog looks a lil alive. Recently there is nothing much for me to share except the previous entry which is about my so called,


"Sweet Dream"

Today's activities:


  • Attended a Light Speed Lecture (Corporate Finance)

The lecture for today is really fast and summarized due to the numbers of slides needed to be covered up (85 slides in 2 hours time).
  • A hangout with YeeLin and HuiNie at Jusco (Wangsa Maju)

Accompany them to "restock in" their fridge at Jusco
  • A dinner at McD
The dinner was pleasant and a few topics were brought up during dinner time (especially the ice-cream with fries..hahaha).
After all, I can conclude that today was a simple yet enjoyable day.


More entries coming up as soon as I'm free =)


By: FleveN ChaN

No comments: