Sunday, November 15, 2009

A Sweet and Blissful Dream

Updates: 

Its been about half a month or even a month (I didn't count =S) I didn't post any entries here. So as an apology, I renovated my blog template again ^^. This time I feel more satisfy with this template compare to the previous template due to the layout. Between, if you did came here half year ago, you will notice that I had changed my song section too. Previously I put on an Ipod which  playing Darrek Ho's song with his MV together and now I changed to Yiruma's song. What do you guys think? (=

Entry:

Well, do you believe in dreams? The dream I addressing here is the dreams that are a succession of images, thoughts, sounds, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep.  There are some  individuals believes that dreams are actually a "Hint" to us that whats going to happen in the future. Whereas some do have the thought that dreams are actually a play back from what had happened in the past. And there are also individuals think that dreams is just like a video clip for us when we sleep, once we woke up, its a past tense to us.


To me, I think its a "Hint" that whats going to happen in the future. Why I think it that way? Easy, because I seldom dream and also because I had experienced it before. I still remember once ago, I dreamt that I going to Genting Highland. Along the way, I pass through a place where the road is on restoration condition and there is a road sandwich board written "AWAS". That time I seldom go Genting Highland and if not mistaken, only once I guess. Few months/years later, I go Genting Highland again. Guess what, I have the same feeling like I dreamt previously, and the road is exactly the same as well as the time (night). I passed by that road sandwich board and the enthusiasm of going Genting Highland is the same like in my dream. Oh, that was just one of my experience, I also dreamt before that I lose a friend due to some reasons and end up I really lose her, but later we become friend again after some cool down period. Somehow, I permanently lost contact with her. She is a Bai and she is very pretty to me. Hope to see her again in the future.


This time, it was a sweet and blissful dream. Its about my grandma and me. Its the first time I dreamt about her. She is still around and she lives together with me at home. Today after I woke up  from the dreams, I miss her so much as well as worried bout her. I don't know why, but the feeling is so strong til I tears when I deeply re-flash back my dream. Its was like when I dreamt bout my childhood friend who I appreciate most quarrel with me and when I woke up I sob. But this time is just miss and worried. What I meant "Sweet and Blissful Dream" is the story line of my dream. The front part I had forgotten. I planned to jot it down during my first awake while I'm conscious, but I was too sleepy and don't feel like want to wake up, so I fall asleep again. Guess what, another dream again! This time I dream bout something extraordinary, I only feel darkness and villainousness in my dream. =|


My Dream :


Sweet and Blissful


I was on the bridge (looks like Penang bridge) and inside a car. There was a road congestion and full of cars. The reason is because of terrorist ambush. Everyone on the bridge were ducking down and were terrified by the ambush. Suddenly the terrorist fire up a shot on Nancy Sit (a Hong Kong actress) and she injured. Then suddenly something funny happened, casio calculators appeared and attaching to each other to form into hospital bed and bring Nancy Sit away. Don't know to where but she was safe I guess. After that, suddenly my grandma appears in my dream. She walking on a dessert while she bleeding. I guess its because of the terrorists. She was heading to a big and luxury hospital. I can feel her pain in my dream. She walk and walk and walk for a long time yet she still didn't give up. Finally she reached the hospital and she looks pale probably because of bleed too much. Finally she get treated and in a recovering status. After that i dream that she and me in the hospital and going to a huge pool. Inside the pool, there are a few polystyrene boxes. She open up the water hose and starting to fill up the pool gently and I was standing beside her to observe what shes doing. Soon the pool filled up with water and then I realized that the polystyrene boxes were full of flowers seeds. Those seeds soon turn into flowers and all those flowers grew taller than my grandma and me. We both sat at the side of the pool and underneath those flowers. We can smell the fragrance of  flower and it was so pacifying. At that moment grandma told me how much she love me and she struggle all the way to the hospital while bleeding badly by herself is to hold her life because she doesn't want to leave me alone. She said I'm just like those flowers which she spent most of her time and love just to see me grow up like every child in this world. Daddy and mommy were struggling out there for money to raise me up while grandma spent her time and love to take care of me. She will never leave me alone even everyone in the world left me alone.


Calla



Tulip



lilly




And i woke up after that.

There is another flower, but i couldnt find. I saw it before long time ago.=/

As for the second dream, it was so blur and confusing. I just remembered two red words which I don't know how to read. Its something like satanic words. 

Someone told me that it is a sign to tell me to accompany my grandma while she still around. She will go to another world some time as her age is not young anymore. Appreciate the time together with her while I still can. Touch wood say, if one day my grandma depart to another world, I would not have any sorrow that I didn't spend my time with her.


Grandma, I would try my best to free up my time and spend my time together with you as I know how much you miss and love me and I love you too grandma.

bY: Fleven chaN

No comments: