Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Simply an Entry


Never imagined there is a picture describing my heart with a few portion..

1. Peace - I love peaceful environment

2. Loyalty - I'm a loyal person no matter to family, friends or whosoever it is..

3. Trust - I'm suppose to be a person who can be trusted, eventually nobody trusting me..

4. Forgiveness - I can forgive people who done bad to me, but time is needed..

Oh, look what had I found..THE TWINS!..Rainbow i meant..hahax..I hope my world would be in

between the two rainbows as I don't wish to have too much colours in my world nor too


little colours in my world, sufficient colours always be my dream


Starry starry night~ this picture really able to describe how I feel yesterday night..I wish to get

out from my house because I felt uncomfortable..eventually I unable to do so because,

besides getting out from this house, I need a person who can accompany me,

its not anyone, but a person who could understand me or at least

who can share my sorrow with..you know, someone who can always share sad and

happy moment with you..

Rain, the tears drop from sky, it should be the tears that could wash away worries and

unhappiness that stuck in me, but it could make me sick too..=p..I LoVe this piC!!

xD..



..:::..EnD..:::..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like the rainbow lor ! xD

FLeeVz said...

LOL..i like the rain 1..xD n the star de..xD