Sunday, June 15, 2008

Reminding Phrases

"Everyone Have Their Own Wish, And Those Wishes Are Created By Their Own Hand"

This phrase was from a movie..its simply too right to me..in other words, I'm totally agree with it..who have wishes should realise their wishes by their own hand..because the sky won't just drop what we want while what the sky drop for me is problems and difficulties or i should say, its challenges..so far I have a wish which haven't make it come true yet..but I'm on my way to make my wish come true..I wouldn't say that my wish will utterly come true, but I will do my best for the sake of my wish..hope my wish will be blessed..

"The Planet Will Persistently Spinning On It's Orbit No Matter What Happens"

This phrase marely reflected the sorrow of this world..it is true that no matter who we are and what we done or whatever happen on us, life still goes on..only thing that we can do is to rectify what we feel is not right in any circumstances..don't ever have the thought of succumb to adversity..what should do is to stay strong and struggle for the sake of better life..You Want a Better Life, You Go And Get It..Don't ever pity yourself as you are not the only one live on Earth and facing adversity..to all my friends, I sincerely wish you all would overcome all the harship in life and accomplish all the dreams that you have..

p/s: this also the words to remind myself not to succumb to adversity as I'm facing now..God Bless Me Please..as I need blessing from my friends too.. ^_^

..:::EnD:::..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you have been thinking too much during ur free time. You will find what you desire at different stage of your life. So, be patient and hang it there, you will make it throught. *update something abt u n ur fds. hehe PICS are great and welcom. lol.. take care, i talk to you soon. Miss you somehow at this moment of my life! lol.