Thursday, June 05, 2008

Segmented Sleep

Tonight was so weird..I having a sleepless night..Yesterday I went to bed around 11pm but I can't sleep well..when I close my eyes, I saw a lot of things..its like..well, I don't really know to explain it..lets see..when I close my eyes I saw a lot of things i'm doing but I don't know what am I doing actually..LOL..I was thinking what I haven't done yet..the feeling is like completing a puzzle..I'm finding pieces of puzzle to complete the whole puzzle..it repeating for few hours and I still cant find the pieces of puzzle..finally I gave up in rotating around the bed..i went down stairs tediously hope that won't wake my grandma up..unfortunately, she havent sleep..she can't get in to sleep for few days but she claim that she can fall in sleep during day time..I can't sleep perhaps because of the small bottle of chicken essence with ginseng..O.m.G!!..thats my 1st time drink it..I thought it should taste good but eventually its opposite it..I felt like puking after drinking it..its like a disaster when drinking it..I don't think I will drink it in the future..unless I really need it..perhaps tonight I will have 2 segment of sleep..time to get in to next sleep..sleep well Fleevz..@_@..

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: