Monday, November 05, 2007

MoNd@y

Monday?.. Yup 05/11/2007.. Today i have 2 lecture to attend.. Guess what~.. It end up i go for 2 and 1/2 lecture.. WOW am I too hardworking till got extra 1/2 lecture?.. Hehe.. Weird right?.. Actually there is 3 lecture that i need to go for.. 1st lecture will be the Business Law ( LAW ) and the 2nd lecture will be Financial Accounting Practice ( FAP ).. But I just attended 1/2 lecture of FAP because I dislike the lecturer who is a new lecturer in our college.. I don't think he professional enough to be a lecturer.. I don't even know where she from actually.. Her English communication skill was sucks even maybe I'm better than her.. Hahaz.. Just kidding~.. Mine is worst too but as a lecturer isn't she need to be more professional in this case?.. I really hope she do improve on it but none of us dare to voice out this personal opinion.. This problem really affected us as her students.. As we are still a rookie to her.. She need to make everything as clear and detail as possible.. Sometimes there is a problem when i reading her notes as I try to read it out.. Guess what~.. I exactly following her pronunciation on that particular accounting terminology.. LOL.. and the another problem is that most of the students also giving the same comment that "Hey com 'on.. She don't even know what she teaching OMG WTF~..".. LOL.. Sorry please ignore that OMG and WTF cause it was me the 1 who exaggerate it hahaz.. But its true.. I have the same thought as well.. This is due with sometimes she just directly read out from the Power Point Presentation and the way she explain we really can't understand it as a whole.. But anyway I guess she realize it as she have some improvement on the way she taught us today as I attended her lecture.. Anyway I left the lecture during the "5 minutes" break in between the 2 hours lecture.. As for the 3rd lecture it is the Business Economics lecture which replacing Depavali holiday.. there is no problem for it but it is a problem me for today.. the time was 5.30pm to 7.30pm.. can u imagine how exhausted are we?.. As an average time, the latest class will be untill 4pm but today 7.30pm.. it was the latest class that we ever attended in our history~.. LOL.. I did something funny in the lecture hall that is I'm SHAKING my LEG and creates vibration ( I guess as Marwin voice out "Woi Stop that" ) as I was too tired because of 3 lecture and i have to squeeze all those mountains of knowledge into my limited storage media.. Well, thanks that I'm still surviving but i didn't really put myself into today's last lecture.. =.=||

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: