Monday, November 05, 2007

FigurinG eXtraordinary

What so extraordinary?.. Actually it is my feeling that i don't even recognize it although I'm the one that created it in my feeling house. Feeling house always spread out those wanted but unwanted feelings at the same time. Am i too ironic in this case?.. Actually nope. I'm in dilemma now as I'm unclear of the feeling towards someone who i like or love.. Dilemma set in as a factor that cause me unconsciously fall in love with her, but is it I think too much?.. I have the sense that I can be with her but if I be with her I might hurt her as well because I don't even clear of my strength to hold the relationship for the time being.. I'm suppose to be the one most understanding about of myself but, it's seems like the opposite of it.. Life suddenly became so miserable because of that feeling crushed on me without even a single reason.. What I want?.. Why I can't?.. Who is "her"?.. Is it her?.. Alright, its not only that extraordinary feeling.. There is something else.. What is it?.. Of course my future ^^.. Well recently I feel that I'm crazy of my future.. i did something extraordinary.. Know what is it?.. Hahaz.. Its that I start to study recently.. Actually its really extraordinary to me as I'm quite lazy.. xp.. okok i know you guys out there who know me "Eleh~ biasa la tu.. semua orang tahu you ni malas~".. Ah huh~.. I admit that I'm lazy, but please give me a chance to change myself.. To whom supporting me, Thank You~.. I will try my best to change my future ^^.. God Bless me please~..xD

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: