Tuesday, October 16, 2007

BacK to The Old DaYs (Feeling)

Hello to all the readers. Today is my 1st day officially write an entry for my very own blog. Although its not anything to be glad of or serious about but i love to share my story with people out there. Recently i has the feeling that i cant link myself to people around me. perhaps my shyness sick is back. i really dont hope it happen on me again. Not only that, i feel like i been isolated from the people out there as well. locking or living in our own world isnt good at all, but now i have the feeling that i will back to my own world once again. life is getting tougher day by day or slightly better, year by year? The process of stepping into adult life isn't an easy work when there is less achievements in life. In my life i feel im really lack of achievements, perhaps due to my stupidness or some other reason that always drag me away from what i wish for. To be or not to be, thats a question. The question that i dont even know which i suppose to choose. I always have a feeling towards NOT TO BE that answer and every time i choose it i became a failure for myself. Regretful feeling always come to me for no reason. i just hate myself sometimes but God told me that im great and dont hate myself. LOL God? God oh God. Why am i always mentioning about You in my life? I didnt even get to You officially but.. Why? Am i all on my own? or You helping secretly? Every time i face difficulty in life there is always a sign of getting better. Is that You? Now my feeling absolutely unspeakable.

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: