Monday, October 15, 2007

2nd Step In

2nd step?
does it sounds weird? by right it should be 1st step. alright i have reason behind it. I don't think anyone know that i do have a blog at here before but it doesn't matter because IM GOING TO HAVE A NEW ONE right NOW =D. well as u can see, this is my 1st entry. xD


Why?

why am i here again?
actually its because recently i found that im too bored meanwhile seems like everyone have a blog so why not me? =)

What a blog to me?
to me,

1. as a way to share my story
2. to complain when there are no one for me to yell at
3. when i have something to share i will post it here =D

Biography?
oh ya let me intro something about myself .

NaMe: FleVeN cHan W.L
aGe: 20 yeaRs olD (2007)
FriEndSter: smile_view_22@hotmail.com
msn: smile_view_87@hotmail.com

besiDes That iM ~

100% Boy, 55% matUre, 45% iMaTure

100% loVe mUsiCs

100% LiKe pi@no ( aLtHouGh i dOn't know hOW tO pLay Pi@no.. buT i StiLL LiKe It..=p )

100% lOvE mY oNLy SiStEr

99% SiNgLe ( The aNother 1% iS rEserVe For a BeSt Pen PaL/Net FrIEnd/BeSt FrIend n SHe is JaCquELaiNe WoNg )

100% LoVe mY PaReNts ( buT thEy aRe VerY WeiRd sOmeTime wHat TheY diD n The WaY tHey CommUnicaTe.. LoLxx )

Just because Im naive,
Doesn't mean I will fall into your sweet words,
Doesn't mean I will cry for nothing,
And doesnt mean Im trick able,

Just because Im Chinese,
Doesnt mean Im good in Chinese languages,
Doesnt mean Im a pork lover,
And doesnt mean I have a fair skin,

Just because Im 20 years old,
Doesnt mean Im mature,
Doesnt mean Im occupied,
And doesnt mean Im childish,

Just because Im single,
Doesnt mean I will jealous against couple,
Doesnt mean I will hunt for partner like a wolf,
And Doesnt mean I will simply choose a partner,
Just because Im FleVeN cHan.

Who Am I?

I am
Son of a husband and wife
Grandmothers grandson
Brother to a little sister
Student of TARC

I am
a boy
a chatter
a friend

I am
average tall
spectacled

I am
me

--FleVeN cHan

LooK FamiLiar?
yea you are right. its actually from my profile in friendster, but i dont think much people will realize this because i think people will never give attention to the "About me" section and i guess it is because,

1. too long?
2. boring~
3. who cares~

alright i guess im satisfied with my 1st post.
i will be back when i feel i have something to post.
chill everyone.
have a nice day =)

No comments: