Monday, December 14, 2009

A Short Random Summary

Hello, this is gonna be a short and lite entry. Since it is short and lite, I will just share some short story of my chapter for the past few weeks.

Where should I start? 
Hmm.........

Okay, here it goes~

1) Friend's Birthday

Since month of October onwards, I had celebrated a few friends birthday. I'm sorry cause I couldn't recall who's birthday celebration it was. I just remember that I did celebrate Janice, Yeelin, Marwin and etc etc. Those celebrations were not bad but I know I did spent a lot for the past few months which is for friends and also for my own hang out with classmates.

2)PC Fair @ KLCC

I still remember the hangout with my fellow classmates. It was about 2 weeks ago? Not really sure when was it. But what makes me remember this day was, I bought a headphone with mic yet I did not shop at PC Fair! LOL. Credits to Hui Nie for getting me 1 cheap but not bad as in quality of the headphone. That day I was a lil late for joining them at KLCC due to breakfast session with my mom. When I reached there, they already like, halfway? Or I should say its almost end for shopping session at PC Fair. This resulted in joining them for lunch. HAHA. After that we all went to TimeSquare for next shopping session. Really shop till the max for that day. We visited about every single shop and they keep on billing for goods! Is this what girls likes to do when shopping comes in? =O. 

For photos click here.

Alright, feeling sleepy, so I think is better for me to go to bed cox will be having 8am class tomorrow ^^. 

~Good Night~ 

~ EnD ~

No comments: