Friday, December 26, 2008

A Simple Diary of The day

Hi everyone. How was the Christmas festive going for this year? Enjoyed?
Anyway its ended, and I'm still awake although its already 2.15am.


Still standing man!

This kind of lifestyle started since like a week ago. Exact date will be 18 December 2008. Its kinda weird and actually suffering. Day and night turned 180 degrees to me. Well cant sleep what to do?


BLOG Ba~

and here comes my topic, "A Simple Diary of The Day"..

25 December 2008,
Cloudy,

Today I woke up at 11 a.m. Its Christmas day. Suppose to be a day that full of joy, but it turns up to be the most boring day ever. Maybe because its Christmas day thats why I got such a feeling. Today I can say that its one of my most moody day too. Got nothing to do after wake up in the morning. So decided to sms my Ex GF to confirm the time to meet up and yum cha or maybe just pass her something. Guess what, I waited for about 2 hours and I still haven't get back the reply. Then I call her to get an answer but no body answering. Keep on calling till crazy and finally I get a reply saying that she just woke up. Gosh, 1 p.m. Just wake up. Great~ and I know that the meet up going to be cancelled because its out of my plan and I suppose finish everything before 5 p.m. if going to meet up with her. Glad that its postponed to next year cause I felt lazy to go out at that time. What next is, moody comes back due to no where to go. Roaming inside friendster and chatting in msn for almost whole day. The conclusion is,

~I HAD A GREAT BORING CHRISTMAS DAY EVER~


I hope there will be a better one next year =D..

Hope is something that will make things come true~


..My previous decision was right and I will never regret for it =)..

>>EnD<<

No comments: