Sunday, June 08, 2008

Absolute Dilemma

Today went to Cheras Selatan Jaya Jusco..someone bought me a shoe..it worth RM145..but..it was not as happy as i thought i should be..because i saw a short pant worth RM69.90..i tried it and i love it..this is where the dilemma took part..it start with "i want that short pant, but, financially not allow.." its not because i can't afford to buy it..recently i felt im a little stingy (spending reluctantly)..if i buy it, i will be sad..but if i don't buy it i will be sad too..either one way i will feel sad too..so i decided to go back to that store and open my mouth to ask "excuse me, i would like to ask is that short pant having any discount?.." the sales guy replied "I'm sorry, the short pant display in this rack are new arrivals.." and i replied "oh i see, hmm..well, thanks..i will reconsider it.."..walking out the store with disappointment..the whole night was so damn sad..so i plan to buy an ice-cream for myself..i walked in the McDonalds ice-cream counter and want to buy a McFlurry for myself..UNFORTUNATELY, the cashier told me "sorry sir, this is the last customer for today~" once again in my heart i said "DARN! NOW WAD! I JUST WANT AN ICE-CREAM TO CHEER UP MYSELF! WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME!?!?!?!"..fine..end up i drove to another McDonalds..finally i got my splendid McFlurry..my sadness gone right after i serve the McFlurry..suddenly my mom change a short pant because want to go out..my sadness came back to me with "I'M HOME DEAR FLEEVZ~ I WILL MAKE YOU SAD TILL DEATH.."..MaMaMia..my mom wearing a short pant..and it reminded me of that lovely short pant..i hope i will forget it soon..actually am i extra? extra for being unhappy..i asked permission from my dad to buy that short..but end up i didn't buy it..T.T..goodbye shorty..i promise i will not leave you there in the future..T.T..

..:::~EnD~:::..

No comments: