Saturday, October 27, 2007

FrienDs

FrienDs~.. what is friend to you?.. How would you describe a friend?.. Friends can be define in many ways.. It depends on how you prefer your definition to be sounds like.. I always define friends as the guardian who be with me whenever im not feeling well and when im feeling well and whenever i need them.. The care that they may spread on to me.. The love that never end.. this all what i wish for and describe the word "FrienDs" in my life.. But somehow.. It doesnt seems like what i was thinking and what i expected.. I still remember that i advise and told him ( one of my friends ) what friends are all about to me.. Guess what, i told him something that totally out from my dictionary for defining the word "FrienDs".. I told him that "friends.. friends is just somebody that came in to your life and tell you that they need somebody to rely on", "they always come and go like you are the Touch n' Go machine in the toll", "someone that will just only be with you for a short period, in other word it wont be forever".. Seems like its very true to me now.. I got the feeling of what i told my friend.. Is it true?.. What i told him?.. I was wondering how long the life span of a friendship in this world can be.. I was thinking is there any friend would say "hey my friend, whenever you feel wanna cry, cry on my shoulder, wipe away your tears with the tissue i gave, i will be with you whenever u need me..".. I'm really anxious about that.. What a friend could it be?.. When you are with them, the feeling of "FOREVER" is there.. Well i should say, treasure it guys!!.. Once you didnt treasure it, you will regret that you never treasure it when they left you once the distance of existence flew away.. They might neglect you or forget you onces you not near enough with them.. The word "FrienDs" still exist in them.. But what no longer there is the feeling.. The feeling when you with them.. The feeling changed as the distance changed.. You might have the feeling of "strangers".. You might feel that you have lost a friend.. No worries.. As time goes by, friend will always exist in our life, no matter where we are.. Good friends should be treasure, Bad friends should be throw.. God Bless to all my friends in looking for friends..

--From a friend that never forget you all--

Friend

One generation one thought

Thought of curiosity

Curiosity of safeness

Curiosity of finding friends


Quality does speak

Quality meant a lot

Heart of evil heart of devil

Heart of angel heart of friend


Never think how devils are created

Don’t think why devils are evil

Angel does exist

Angel does speak


Friends of this life

A gift from God

Good friends come

I appreciate them

--Fleven Chan

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: