Thursday, October 18, 2007

Another Day

Hmm is been a day i didn't put on any entry here. Its not i don't wish to but just time doesn't allow me to do so. Yesterday was quite busy actually. Busy of? LOL surfing around in the Wide and Big world which i always wish to look for something new. Life is just.. i don't know~ perhaps I'm a seeker in my life. The one who seek for knowledge, acknowledgment, achievements and so on. Today is just another day in my life. As usual~ classes, foods, and study. Today i got a feeling that bothering me half of my day. Seems the feeling of Kia-Su (K-S)(afraid to lose) is hunting me. I just don't hope to have that feeling but its just maybe because of my poor and sucks result and that feeling burning in my soul. I just hope to be an ordinary guy out there that happy always and be an optimistic thinker so that i can help myself as well as my friends too when they get lost in their life. It seems like I'm a failure somehow. I cant even help myself now. Anyway, this is how life carries its name. Life full of challenge no matter in what condition. To me as a human being i would choose to think in an optimistic way. Did i fail myself today? No matter what happen, what shit comes, i should be ready to face it with the choice that i had chosen, that is to be optimistic thinker. I hope the feeling will flow away in no time.

..:::..EnD..:::..

No comments: